Audi A1 Personalised
Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is promoted by Ebbett Audi and affiliated companies.
2. A participant in this competition is referred to as ‘entrant’ or ‘you’.
3. The Prize Winner(s) is the person who is selected to win the Prize.
4. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Entry and Eligibility
1. The Competition is open to persons residing in New Zealand for the duration of the Competition.
2. Entrants must be aged 21 years or over, with a full and current New Zealand driver license and must be free of criminal convictions to be eligible to win the Prize.
3. The Competition opens on 16 May 2014 and closes on 13 June 2014.
4. Employees or immediate families of Ebbett Audi or affiliated companies are not eligible to enter the competition or receive any prize.
5. You may only enter the competition through the applicable post on Facebook. Entrants must visit www.facebook.com/EbbettAudi and ‘like’ the competition post. They must also ‘like’ the EbbettAudi Facebook page to be considered a valid entrant.
6. No purchase of products or services is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. Ebbett Audi and affiliated companies have absolute discretion to accept or reject any entry.
8. We reserve the right to reject any entry, which is in our opinion, attempting to scam the Competition.
9. We accept no liability for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries, or any network and/or any server technical failure involved in any communication related to the Competition.
Selection of the Prize Winner
1. The Personalised Audi A1 with the most votes will be selected as the Prize Winner.
2. We reserve the right to select an alternate Prize Winner if we decide at our sole discretion that a Prize Winner or his/her entry does not comply with these terms and conditions.
5. The Prize Winner will be contacted via the Ebbett Audi Facebook page within two working days of being selected and will be required to private message Ebbett Audi with their contact details to receive their prize.
6. If we are unable to make satisfactory contact with a Prize Winner for any reason within five days of the Prize Winner being announced, we reserve the right to re-allocate and re-announce the Prize.
1. The Prize is the use of a preregistered Audi A1 for three months only and not exceeding 5,000kms.
2. It is intended that the Audi A1 will be a standard specification car, modified to represent the personalized Audi A1 created by the Prize Winner. However Ebbett Audi reserve the right not to modify the car in any way or modify the car in a manner that is different from the personalized Audi A1 created by the Prize Winner.
3. The three month period shall be from 3 July 2014 until 3 October 2014.
4. The Prize remains the property of Ebbett Audi throughout the three month period.
5. The Prize Winner is liable for all traffic infringements and parking tickets received during the three month period and in the event of an accident, or damage to the vehicle, the Prize Winner is liable for any repairs or insurance excess.
6. The Prize Winners must confirm whether they can accept the prize within five days of being contacted, otherwise the prize will be forfeited to the next available Prize Winner.
7. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize at our absolute discretion if for any reasons outside of our reasonable control the prize is unable to be supplied.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied representations and warranties in relation to the Prize are excluded. In particular, Ebbett Audi and affiliated companies give no warranty with respect to the quality of the Prize or its suitability or fitness for any purpose.
1. Entrants acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Competition belong to Ebbett Audi and affiliated companies.
2. Each entrant warrants that their entry complies with the terms and conditions of this Competition, and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights or any New Zealand law and that the entrant has all necessary right, title and interest to give the license.
1. By entering the Promotion, you consent to the Promotion Sponsor’s and it’s designees use of your name, city of residence, photograph, voice, statement and image for any publicity and advertising purposes, in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional notification, permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
1. This Competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law and the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all issues and disputes that may arise in relation to this Competition or these terms and conditions. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts and agree that the New Zealand courts are a convenient forum in which to resolve any issue or dispute arising out of or in relation to this Competition.
1. We reserve the right to alter, amend or supplement these terms and conditions from time to time at our absolute discretion. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you shall not hold us liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
2. We alone will be the arbiters of any question of interpretation of these terms and conditions and any aspect of the Competition or its content. Our decision as to any matter arising out of or in connection with this Competition shall be final and conclusive.
3. In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions we reserve the right to refuse entry to the Competition and/or disqualify the entrant in question from any further participation in the Competition, and/or disqualify any entry and our decision is final.
4. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to discontinue, modify or suspend the Competition.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Ebbett Audi nor its third party service providers engaged for the purposes of this Competition, will be liable to any person for any liability, loss, expenses or damage howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Competition and/or use or any use or non-use of the Prize, even if the party had advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such liability is expressly excluded.
6. By entering this Competition, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ebbett Audi, Facebook, and their officers, agents, servants and employees from any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, liabilities and suits arising out of or attributable to your participation in the Competition, including (without limitation) any claim or allegation that your entry infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or constitutes an unlawful disclosure or misuse or misappropriation of another party’s confidential information. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition should be directed to The Promoter at email@example.com
7. All entries and the intellectual property rights in them become the property of Ebbett Audi on being submitted. Entries will not be returned to entrants. By participating in this promotion, each entrant consents to Ebbett Audi using the entry, entrant’s name, audio track in any media (including but not limited to TV, web, radio, catalogue, press, and point of sale) without compensation for the purposes of publicising and marketing the promotion and Ebbett Audi’s services and products.